Communal Property Regulations DIGITAL PDF eBook
Cyprus Communal Property Law – Immovable Property Act
Includes key Cyprus Regulations: Setting up an Owners Committee, Organising the Annual General Meeting (AGM), Calculating Communal Charges for each apartment, Organising Insurance, Owner Rights, Responsibilities and much more.
Helping you become a more effective committee & improve your apartment building or holiday resort.
- How to organise the AGM
- Who can vote at the AGM
- How to elect the Committee
- Powers of the Committee
- Duties of the Committee
- How to calculate the Communal Charges
- Rights to Pursue Non-Payers
- Building Insurance requirements
- How to create Custom Regulations
- Alterations to the Building & Apartments
Added Bonus: If you are on the committee you can claim this cost back from your communal fund as an expense.